Christmas Time | "I Told You To Be Patient"

By Narvaga - December 23, 2012


It's finally time for the Christmas post! Main role is taken by ma lovely norwegian sweater and velvet skirt (handmade) today. Although, I can't see as much snow as I did at the beginning of the December, I see the sun, which is the reason for even more powerful freeze. I spent last 3 days outside and it is visible on my hands. They are red and hurtful. Half of the presents is packed, today I will do the rest. And now I am leaving to bake some cupcakes. 


Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you, and a big thank you to everyone, who help me with creating the blog and, of course, the Readers. :)

There is a possibility, that I will show you a little experiment this week, so stay tuned! 
xo.

Pora na świąteczny post! Dzisiaj w roli głównej mój ukochany norweski sweter oraz aksamitna spódniczka (handmade). Śniegu za oknem jest już mniej niż na początku grudnia, ale za to więcej słońca, co niestety skutkuje okropnym mrozem. Ostatnie trzy dni spędziłam głównie poza domem, teraz moje ręce szczypią i bolą od lekkiego przymrożenia. ;( Połowa prezentów już spakowana, za resztę zabieram się dzisiaj, a za chwilę lecę tworzyć cupcake'i.

W każdym razie Wam życzę Wesołych Świąt i dziękuję wszystkim, którzy mi pomagają w tworzeniu tego, co tu oglądacie i, oczywiście, Czytelnikom. :) 

Bardzo możliwe, że na blogu pojawi się jeszcze w tym tygodniu mały eksperyment, także stay tuned! 
xo.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments