Handmade Bags

By Narvaga - October 11, 2012

In this post I am showing you handmade bags made by me = the best way to forget the reality. I usually do the bags for myself, often for other people, but only with pattern that I like and approve. If you want such a bag, please contact me, it's not exepnsive! :)

W dzisiejszym poście prezentuję Wam ręcznie robione torby, czyli moją ostatnią odskocznię od rzeczywistości. :) Torby zwykle robię dla siebie, często na zamówienie, ze wzorami, które mam ochotę robić. Jeśli ktoś chciałby taką, zapraszam, wychodzi niedrogo! :)
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your bags are cool! I like buying bags with statements written on them. By the way, where did you get your inspiration? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Actually, I don't remember. I just thought that I would like to have a bag with Florence and The Machine and it just happened... :))
      xoxo

      Delete