Come On, Get Through It

By Narvaga - November 15, 2012

Today a fast post, because in a minute I'm leaving for Breaking Dawn part I & II premiere. I am so excited because of the announced concerts this week. Lana Del Rey, 30 Seconds to Mars & Blur! Beautiful 2013. 
Goodbye, 
xx

ps. You can see my DIY Dolce & Gabbana Autumn/Winter 2012 headband. ;)

Dzisiaj szybki pościk, bo zaraz wybywam na, ostatni już, maraton Przed Świtem. ;) Moje emocje w tym tygodniu osiągają zenitu, przed chwilą ogłoszony Blur na Open'erze, 30 Seconds to Mars na Impact i Lana na Torwarze. Piękny 2013. 
Żegnam się i lecę. 
xx

ps. Na zdjęciach moja ręcznie robiona inspirowana Dolce & Gabbana Autumn/Winter 2012 opaska. ;)












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit.^^
    Thank you so much for the follow,dear.
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw tht movie last night! Loved it! Great style, love the blog! Lets follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know when you're following me.

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, great pictures would you like to follow eachother?

    If you want to follow me on Bloglovin' & GFC will follow straight back

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know or you can follow me and I will follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
      Want us to follow (like) by facebook? let me know...

      Delete
  6. Mam te same buty i je uwielbiam, swietnie noga w nich wygląda! Jestes z Torunia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akurat te są pożyczone, ja mam podobne, ale akurat nie miałam ich na miejscu. :)
      Tak, Ty też? ;)

      Delete